Starts with the letter 'Tot'
- Total Chess. A type of three-dimensional chess from the 1940's which is played on four superimposed boards. (8x8x4, Cells: 256) Author: James Trimm. Inventor: Charles Beaty.
- Total Chess . Missing description Author: Stephane Burkhart. Inventor: Charles Beaty.
- Total Symmetry Chess. 24 random balanced symmetrical starting positions. By Davor Vujacic.
- Toto40. Staircase board with fighting line in the middle, inspired by Totolospi game of Hopi Indians. (Cells: 40) By Peter Aronson.
- Toto40 . Staircase board with fighting line in the middle, inspired by Totolospi game of Hopi Indians. Author: Jens Markmann. Inventor: Peter Aronson.
|3 'Game' entries listed||2 'Zillions of Games file' entries listed|
|2 'Three dimensional' entries listed||2 'Small board' entries listed|
|2 'Chess combined with some other game or sport' entries listed|
Total items listed: 5