Starts with the letter 'Tor'
Bottom of page
listprimary is 1
0-9 - A - B - C - D - E - F - G - H - I - J - K - L - M - N - O - P - Q - R - S - T - U - V - W - X - Y - Z
- Tori Shogi. A variant of Japanese Chess on a 7 by 7 board. (Link to Roger Hare's shogi site.).
- Tori Shogi. Tori Shogi, or Bird Shogi. A variant of Japanese Chess on a 7 by 7 board. (7x7, Cells: 49) Inventor: Ohashi Soei.
- Tori Shogi. Bird Shogi. Author: Eduard Werner. Inventor: Ohashi Soei.
- Tori Shogi pictures. Pictures of a commercial Tori Shogi set. Author: John Lawson. Inventor: Ohashi Soei.
- Toroidal Byzantine Chess. Circular chess modified to also be toroidal. (Cells: 64) By Anatoly Khalfine and Ernst Saperow.
- Torsten Linß' chess problems . Chess problems website.
- Torus and Klein Bottle Games . Missing description Author: Jeff Weeks.
- Torus Chess . Large chess variant on torus shaped board. By Köksal Karakus.
- Torus Chess. Large chess variant on torus shaped board. (16x8, Cells: 128) By Köksal Karakus.
- Torus Chess. Besiege Chess re-visualized, specifically as Torus Chess. Author: Jeremy Gabriel Good. Inventor: Köksal Karakus.
- Torus Chess on a Standard Board. Torus Chess on a standard board with a unique setup. (8x8, Cells: 64) By Karl Fischer.
- Torus Standard. Uses the ordinary FIDE pieces on 8 x 8 board but configured in such a way as to permit the board to be toroidal! Author: Jeremy Gabriel Good. Inventor: Karl Fischer.
Total items listed: 12