Starts with the letter 'Ter'
- Terachess II. An unrealistic summit on a very large board of 16x16 squares and 128 pieces. By Jean-Louis Cazaux.
- Terachess II. A summit with 26 different pieces on a 16 x 16 board. There are 64 pieces per side of 26 different types. By Jean-Louis Cazaux.
- TeraGames: Chess Warriors . Customizable strategy war game played on a checkerboard. By William Robinson.
- Teramachy. A chess variant between Metamachy and Terachess. By Jean-Louis Cazaux.
- Teramachy. Teramachy is the child of Metamachy with 12 rows and Terachess with 16 columns. By Jean-Louis Cazaux.
- Termination Chess. Each side must move once with a piece and once with a pawn each turn. Author: Ed Friedlander.
- Terrain Chess. Die roll determines which type of piece is moved. By Ronald Drinning.
- Terrain Chess. Roll dice to create impassable squares. (8x8, Cells: 64) By Ronald Drinning.
- Terran Chess (Galactic Federation) . Chess from the 24th century? By Graeme C Neatham.
- Terror. See Amazon. Can move as queen or as knight. Author: Fergus Duniho.
- Terror Chess . Variant on 11 by 11 board with combination pieces. By Brian Wong.
- Terror Chess. Variant on 11 by 11 board with combination pieces. (11x11, Cells: 121) By Brian Wong.
|6 'Game' entries listed||2 'Zillions of Games file' entries listed|
|1 'Java Program' entry listed||2 'Play by mail item' entries listed|
|1 'Piececlopedia entry' entry listed||6 'Large board' entries listed|
|1 'War game' entry listed|
Total items listed: 12