Starts with the letter 'Sta'
- Stability Chess. Designed to minimize the first-move advantage by white, maximize fairness, and simplify the rules of chess. Author: Larry L. Smith. Inventor: Various.
- Stack Chess. Pieces are stacks of chips. (10x10, Cells: 100) By Doug Chatham.
- Stacked-Copying Shogi. Missing description (9x9, Cells: 81) By (zzo38) A. Black.
- Stahlberg Chess. Regular pieces plus a Swedish Cannon and a Chancellor, which are dropped onto the board (with zrf). By M Winther.
- Stalemate chess. Missing description (8x8, Cells: 64) By Daniil Frolov.
- Stallmate Chess. Both players win or both players loose. (8x8, Cells: 64) By punkus martyrus.
- Stan Goldovski. In Memoriam. Author: Henry Bird.
- Standoff Chess. A threat to capture the opponent's King does not give check if it opens one's own King to immediate recapture. (8x8, Cells: 64) By Robert Shimmin.
- Stanley Random Chess . Missing description By GM Gregory Topov.
- Star Chess. 3d-chess variant on two round levels. (Link.).
- Star of David 2 Level Hex Chess. An AOF offshoot on two side-10 triangles opposite ways round. (x2, Cells: 110) By Charles Gilman.
- Star Pool Chess. Large variant of Makruk, with a center non-square that acts as a bridge. (Cells: 84) Author: Tony Quintanilla. Inventor: Peter Aronson and Tony Quintanilla.
- Star Pool Chess . Large variant of Makruk, with a center non-square that acts as a bridge. Author: Peter Aronson. Inventor: Peter Aronson and Tony Quintanilla.
- Star Pool Chess. Large variant of Makruk, with a center non-square that acts as a bridge. By Tony Quintanilla and Peter Aronson.
- Star Pool Chess Zillions Saved Game . Download this file to see a saved game. By Tony Quintanilla and Peter Aronson.
- Star Trek 3D Chess for Tournaments. A variation of Star Trek 3D Chess designed for tournament play. Author: Fergus Duniho. Inventor: Jens Meder and Andrew Bartmess.
- Start-Again Chess I. Each unit may return to its original square if. Author: Ed Friedlander.
- Start-Again Chess II. Each unit may return to its original square if. Author: Ed Friedlander.
- Startchess.com . Chess search engine.
- Static Chess. Take turns placing a unit so that none attacks another. Author: Ed Friedlander.
- Stationary King Chess . Kings can't move. Author: Uwe Wiedemann.
- Stations. Missing description (9x5, Cells: 61) By Larry L. Smith.
- Stations . Missing description By Larry L. Smith.
- Statistics for 3-piece piece Hexagonal Chess. Endgame statistics. By Dave McCooey.
Total items listed: 24