Starts with the letter 'Sk'
- Skandaran Chess. Large variant with 32 pieces per side. (12x12, Cells: 144) By Francisco Marzoa.
- Skandaran Chess. Download Skandaran Chess at Zillions Website. By Francisco Marzoa.
- Skewer Chess. A 3D variant of Chess with new pieces. By LuigiMaster285 .
- Skewer Chess Set. Missing description Author: LuigiMaster285 .
- Skidoo Chess. Pieces can "skidoo" into an interior board. (8x8x2, Cells: 128) By John Smith.
- Skirmish Chess . Pawns start on the 3rd and 6th ranks with no double-move, pieces on the 2nd and 7th ranks. Author: Marek14 . Inventor: Tony Paletta.
- Skirmish Chess. Pawns start on the 3rd and 6th ranks with no double-move, pieces on the 2nd and 7th ranks. Author: Ed Friedlander. Inventor: Tony Paletta.
- Skirmish Chess. Tony Paletta Modest proposal as separate link for discussion. (8x8, Cells: 64) Author: Rich Hutnik. Inventor: Tony Paletta.
- Skirmish56 Chess. This is Skirmish Chess on an Simplified Chess board. (7x8, Cells: 46) By Rich Hutnik.
- Skock. 64 pieces on an 8 x 8 board. Dice determine how far pieces can be moved. (8x8, Cells: 64) By Ulf Göransson.
- Sky . Missing description By Christine Bagley-Jones.
- Sky. Brilliant original game by Christine Bagley-Jones. Pieces promote through a succession of odd leapers eventually to a rooks. Author: Christine Bagley-Jones and Joe Joyce. Inventor: Christine Bagley-Jones.
Total items listed: 12