Starts with the letter 'Shi'
- Shifted Square Chess. One square is removed from the normal playing area and one square is added at the edge of the normal playing area. (8x8, Cells: 64) By Ralph Betza.
- Shifting Chess. Variant inspired on shifting puzzles; one can move pieces of the board. (8x8, Cells: 56) By David Howe.
- Shifting Sands Chess. Special squares -- which can be dropped and moved -- change the types of pieces that land on them. (6x7, Cells: 42) By Tony Quintanilla.
- Shifting Sands Chess . Special squares -- which can be dropped and moved -- change the types of pieces that land on them. By Tony Quintanilla.
- Shikaar. Missing description (9x9, Cells: 79)
|4 'Game' entries listed||1 'Zillions of Games file' entry listed|
|1 'Large board' entry listed||2 'Small board' entries listed|
|1 'Chess combined with some other game or sport' entry listed|
Total items listed: 5