Starts with the letter 'Sec'
- Secret Agent Chess. Each player chooses one opposing minor piece to be a secret agent. (8x8, Cells: 64) By Ralph Betza.
- Secret Bombs Chess. Secret bombs with cards telling you where they are. (8x8, Cells: 64) By (zzo38) A. Black.
- The Secret Invisible Pass Chess. Missing description (10x10, Cells: 100) By Namik Zade.
- Secret Stallmate. Both players win if stalemated, but information is secret and setup is random. (8x8, Cells: 64) By (zzo38) A. Black.
- Secutor Chess. Introducing the Secutor piece, and new collision-capture, on a Gustavian board (zrf available). By M Winther.
- Secutor Chess. The Secutor is a bifurcation piece that must collide and deviate in order to capture (+zrf). By M Winther.
|5 'Game' entries listed||1 'Play by mail item' entry listed|
|2 'Large board' entries listed||1 'Uses cards' entry listed|
|2 'Unorthodox shaped board' entries listed||3 'Hidden information' entries listed|
|1 'In a category all its own' entry listed|
Total items listed: 6