Starts with the letter 'Sco'
- Scorpion. King with grasshopper power.
- Scorpion Chess. Poisonous Scorpions instead of pawns. By M Winther.
- Scorpion King Chess. King can also move as grasshopper. Author: Ed Friedlander.
- Scotch Chess. Missing description Author: Ed Friedlander.
- Scotch Modern Chess. A check or move to a guarded square ends the series. Author: Ed Friedlander.
- Scottish Progressive Chess. White moves one time, black twice, white three times, etc. Series ends when check is given. (8x8, Cells: 64) Author: Alessandro Castelli.
- Scout Chess. Introducing the Scout, combining queen-captures with Camelrider moves (zrf exists). By M Winther.
|2 'Game' entries listed||3 'Java Program' entries listed|
|1 'Play by mail item' entry listed||1 'Piececlopedia entry' entry listed|
|1 'Large board' entry listed||1 'Unorthodox shaped board' entry listed|
Total items listed: 7