Starts with the letter 'Sam'
Bottom of page
listprimary is 1
0-9 - A - B - C - D - E - F - G - H - I - J - K - L - M - N - O - P - Q - R - S - T - U - V - W - X - Y - Z
- Samarcanda. Variant of Mideast Chess with Crooked Bishops. (10x10, Cells: 100) Author: Nuno Cruz and Peter Aronson. Inventor: Nuno Cruz.
- Samarcanda . Variant of Mideast Chess with Crooked Bishops. By Nuno Cruz.
- Samarcanda. Zebras, Camels, Crooked Bishops, Squirrels and the FIDE Army populate this exciting game. Author: Jeremy Gabriel Good. Inventor: Nuno Cruz.
- Sammy Seahorse Teaches Chess. A review. Author: Hans L. Bodlaender.
- Samnis Chess. Introducing the Samnis, which combines rook-capture with bifurcated bounce-movement, on a Gustavian board (zrf available). By M Winther.
Total items listed: 5