Query Results for
SELECT * FROM `IndexEntry` LEFT JOIN Item USING (ItemID) WHERE `IsHidden` = 0 AND `Item`.`IsDeleted` = 0 AND `Language` = 'English' AND `LinkText` LIKE 'Rus%' ORDER BY `LinkText` ASC LIMIT 500 OFFSET 0
- Russian Chess. Pieces are not removed when captured, but stacked. (8x8, Cells: 64) Author: Ivan Derzhanski.
- Russian fortress chess. An old Russian variant for four players. (Cells: 192) Author: Hans L. Bodlaender.
- Russian Fortress Chess. Missing description Author: Ed Friedlander.
- Russian Progressive Chess. Missing description Author: Ed Friedlander.
- Russian progressive chess. Progressive chess variants where one occasionally moves a piece of the opponent. (8x8, Cells: 64) By Sergey Sirotkin.
- Russian Symmetric Chess. Russian 9x9 variant. Author: Ed Friedlander. Inventor: E. F. Burtzev.
- Russian Symmetrical Chess. Rusian 9x9 variant with symmetrical setup and Pawns that get more powerful halfway across the board. Author: Larry L. Smith. Inventor: E. F. Burtzev.
Redirect Your Search