Starts with the letter 'Rus'
- Russian Chess. Pieces are not removed when captured, but stacked. (8x8, Cells: 64) Author: Ivan Derzhanski.
- Russian fortress chess. An old Russian variant for four players. (Cells: 192) Author: Hans L. Bodlaender.
- Russian Fortress Chess. Missing description Author: Ed Friedlander.
- Russian Progressive Chess. Missing description Author: Ed Friedlander.
- Russian progressive chess. Progressive chess variants where one occasionally moves a piece of the opponent. (8x8, Cells: 64) By Sergey Sirotkin.
- Russian Symmetric Chess. Russian 9x9 variant. Author: Ed Friedlander. Inventor: E. F. Burtzev.
- Russian Symmetrical Chess. Rusian 9x9 variant with symmetrical setup and Pawns that get more powerful halfway across the board. Author: Larry L. Smith. Inventor: E. F. Burtzev.
|3 'Game' entries listed||1 'Zillions of Games file' entry listed|
|3 'Java Program' entries listed||2 'Large board' entries listed|
|2 'Three or more players' entries listed||2 'From ancient times' entries listed|
Total items listed: 7