Starts with the letter 'Rot'
- Rotary. On a 9 by 9 board with rotating pieces. (9x9, Cells: 81) By Christian Freeling.
- Rotary. Missing description Author: Ed Friedlander. Inventor: Christian Freeling.
- Rotating Cylinder Chess. Positions of pieces rotate one square to the right after each move. (8x8, Cells: 64) By John Smith.
- Rotation Chess. Every ten turns, you switch and play the other player's units. Author: Ed Friedlander.
- Rotation Chess. Every 10th move, the board is turned around. (8x8, Cells: 64) Author: Hans L. Bodlaender.
- Rotation Chess. Every ten moves, switch sides with your opponent. How might you prepare for the demise of the pieces you are playing? Author: Jeremy Gabriel Good and Adrian Alvarez de la Campa.
- Rotor-blades Chess. Game played on a board that is both circular and trigonal. (Cells: 150) By David Cannon.
- Rotor-blades Chess . Played on a circular tessellation of 150 triangular cells. By David Cannon.
- Rotorblades Fusion Chess. Played on a circular tiling on triangular cells. A further development of my previous game, Rotorblades Chess. (Cells: 150) By David Cannon.
- Rotorblades Fusion Chess . A cross between my own Rotorblades Chess and Fergus Duniho's Assimilation Fusion Chess, with a few extra features. By David Cannon.
|5 'Game' entries listed||2 'Zillions of Games file' entries listed|
|2 'Java Program' entries listed||1 'Play by mail item' entry listed|
|4 'Large board' entries listed||3 'Unorthodox shaped board' entries listed|
|3 'Circular shaped board' entries listed|
Total items listed: 10