Starts with the letter 'Ros'
- Rose. Can make consecutive knightmoves in a circle.
- Rose chess. Hexagonal chess variant, with additional variants, from St Albans, UK. (Cells: 91) Author: Hans L. Bodlaender.
- Rose Chess. Grand Chess, with Roses instead of Knights. (10x10, Cells: 100) By Abdul-Rahman Sibahi.
- Rose Chess. Grand Chess with Roses substituted for knights, Rose-Bishop for Cardinal, Rose-Rook for Marshall. Author: Jeremy Gabriel Good. Inventor: Abdul-Rahman Sibahi.
- Rose Chess XII. With Nightriders, (Half-)Roses, Spotted Gryphons and War Machines. (12x12, Cells: 144) By David Paulowich.
- Rose Chess XII. With Nightriders, (Half-)Roses, Spotted Gryphons and War Machines. By David Paulowich.
- Rose Concept. Missing description Author: Michael Jameson.
- Roswell Chess. A game not meant for humans. Uses alien hieroglyphic pieces based on an alleged 1947 Roswell NM incident. (7x10, Cells: 70) By Gary K. Gifford.
- Roswell Chess. Preset for alien game with abstract pieces that operate in unusual ways. Author: Jeremy Gabriel Good. Inventor: Gary K. Gifford.
Total items listed: 9