Starts with the letter 'Roo'
Bottom of page
0-9 - A - B - C - D - E - F - G - H - I - J - K - L - M - N - O - P - Q - R - S - T - U - V - W - X - Y - Z
- Rook (a.k.a. Chariot). Moves across unobstructed orthogonal line. Author: Fergus Duniho.
- Rook Mania. Game where all pieces have different sorts of Rook-like moves. (7x7, Cells: 43) By Jared B. McComb.
- Rook Odds Chess. White starts without the queen's rook. Author: Ed Friedlander.
- Rook Square Chess. Enemy rook squares are royal. Author: Ed Friedlander. Inventor: Jens Baek Nielsen.
- Rookheavy Chess and Bishopheavy Chess. combining elements of Lilliputian Chess, Isis, Mongolian Chess, and crooked linepieces. (8x8, Cells: 64) By Charles Gilman.
- Rooksquare Chess . Win by moving piece to corner at opponent's side. Author: Uwe Wiedemann. Inventor: Jens Baek Nielsen.
- Rooksquare Chess. Win by moving piece to corner at opponent's side. (8x8, Cells: 64) Author: Hans L. Bodlaender. Inventor: Jens Baek Nielsen.
- Root-fifty leaper. makes a (5,5)-jump or an (7,1)-jump.
Top of page
Total items listed: 8