Starts with the letter 'Ren'
- Renezan's Chess . Proprietary game, Bi Triad, 1993. Inspired by Wildebeest Chess. Author: Yu Ren Dong. Inventor: BiTriad.
- Renezans Chess. Proprietary game, 9x9, in which the occupant of the center. Author: Ed Friedlander. Inventor: BiTriad.
- Rennaissance Chess II. Missing description By Matthew La Vallee.
- Renniassance Chess. With 68 pieces on board of 12 by 12. (12x10, Cells: 120) By Eric V. Greenwood.
- Renniassance Chess . Game played on several sizes of large board with 68 pieces per side. Author: Edward Holzman. Inventor: Eric V. Greenwood.
- Renniassance Chess. Also referred to as Rennchess, this is a famous, decades-old Tamerlane inspired variant. Author: Jeremy Gabriel Good. Inventor: Eric V. Greenwood.
- Rental Chess. You must pay rent for the squares where your pieces are: centre squares are more expensive. (8x8, Cells: 64) By Ralph Betza.
|2 'Game' entries listed||2 'Zillions of Games file' entries listed|
|1 'Java Program' entry listed||2 'Play by mail item' entries listed|
|4 'Large board' entries listed||2 'Sold commercially' entries listed|
Total items listed: 7