Starts with the letter 'Rel'
- Relative Lumberjack. Pieces move the same as other pieces in its file. (8x8, Cells: 64) By John Smith.
- Relativistic Chess. Squares attacked by the opponent are considered not to exist. Author: Robert Price. Inventor: Kevin Whyte.
- Relativistic Chess. Squares attacked by the opponent are considered not to exist. (8x8, Cells: 64) Author: Hans L. Bodlaender. Inventor: Kevin Whyte.
- Relativistic Chess. http://www.chessvariants.org/boardrules.dir/relativistic.html. By Carlos Cetina.
- Relay Chess. Pieces inherit the ability of friendly pieces they are in the attack range of. (8x8, Cells: 64) By Johnny Luken.
- Reldoub. Game with river, relays, walls, and fractions. (11x11, Cells: 121) By (zzo38) A. Black.
- Relocation Chess. A remarkably easy method of rearranging the standard array of pieces (with zrf). By M Winther.
- Relocation Chess. Swap a pair of your own pieces before you begin. With Fischer Random castling rules. By M Winther.
|5 'Game' entries listed||1 'Zillions of Games file' entry listed|
|2 'Play by mail item' entries listed||1 'Large board' entry listed|
Total items listed: 8