Query Results for
SELECT * FROM `IndexEntry` LEFT JOIN Item USING (ItemID) WHERE `IsHidden` = 0 AND `Item`.`IsDeleted` = 0 AND `Language` = 'English' AND `LinkText` LIKE 'Ref%' ORDER BY `LinkText` ASC LIMIT 500 OFFSET 0
- Reflecting Bishop. Moves as a Bishop, but can also reflect off of multiple sides of the board. Author: Peter Aronson.
- Reflection teammate. Missing description (8x8, Cells: 64) By Daniil Frolov.
- Reflex Chess. Force your opponent to checkmate. Author: Ed Friedlander. Inventor: William Geary.
- Reflex Chess. Force your opponent to mate you. (8x8, Cells: 64) Author: David Howe. Inventor: William Geary.
- Reform chess. Book on chess on smaller boards with many training positions. Author: Laszlo Polgar.
- Reform Chess I. Load your own units. Author: Ed Friedlander.
- Reform Chess II. King and Queen Pawns are special. Author: Ed Friedlander.
- Reformed Chess. Introducing a new pawn swapping capability intended to solve the problem of drawishness in chess (with zrf). By M Winther.
- Reformed Chess. Pawn can swap with an enemy piece located on the last rank, except king. Thusly, many more won endgames (zrf available). By M Winther.
- Refreshing Bubble Fizz Chess. When a piece moves, he can create a bubble. Pieces in bubbles cannot move for three turns, but may make two non-capturing moves. By Ralph Betza.
- Refusal Chess. You may refuse one enemy move per turn. Author: Ed Friedlander. Inventor: Fred Galvin.
- Refusal Chess. Refuse your opponent to make certain moves. (8x8, Cells: 64) Author: Hans L. Bodlaender. Inventor: Fred Galvin.
- Refusal chess. A problem. Author: Hans L. Bodlaender. Inventor: C. H. O'D. Alexander.
- Refuse Once Chess. You may refuse one enemy move per game. By Ed Friedlander.
Redirect Your Search