Starts with the letter 'Qui'
- Quick Chess. Chess on a 5 by 6 board. (5x6, Cells: 30) Author: Richard Sullivan. Inventor: Joe Miccio.
- Quinquereme Chess. Large variant with a new piece, the Quinquereme. (12x12, Cells: 144) By Jörg Knappen.
- Quinquereme Chess. Large variant with a new piece, the Quinquereme. Author: Tony Quintanilla. Inventor: Jörg Knappen.
- Quintanilla, Tony. Interview with the winner of the 41-square Chess Variant Competition. Author: Hans L. Bodlaender.
- Quintessential chess. Large chess variants, with some pieces moving with a sequence of knight moves in a zigzag line. (10x10, Cells: 84) By Jörg Knappen.
- Quintessential Chess . Large chess variant, with some pieces moving with a sequence of Knight moves in a zigzag line. Author: Peter Aronson. Inventor: Jörg Knappen.
- Quintessential Chess. Game introducing Quintessential knight and Leeloo (Quintessential Queen). Author: Jeremy Gabriel Good. Inventor: Jörg Knappen.
- Quivira Font. Unicode, TrueType font containing historical chess piece characters. By Alexander Lange.
Total items listed: 8