Starts with the letter 'Que'
Bottom of page
0-9 - A - B - C - D - E - F - G - H - I - J - K - L - M - N - O - P - Q - R - S - T - U - V - W - X - Y - Z
- Queen. Moves across unobstructed orthogonal or diagonal line.
- Queen Odds Chess. White starts without the queen. Author: Ed Friedlander.
- Queen of the Night Chess. An over powered game on the Standard Board. By Abdul-Rahman Sibahi.
- Queen's Quadrille. Chesslike form of the famous 15-16 puzzle. Author: Hans L. Bodlaender. Inventor: Karen Robinson.
- Queens and Pawns . Try to arrange nine Queens and a Pawn on a standard Chess board so that none of them attack each other. Author: Doug Chatham.
- Queens Left Chess. Black king and queen reverse position in setup. (8x8, Cells: 64) Author: Hans L. Bodlaender.
- Queens or Castles. Missing description (9x9, Cells: 81) By Gary K. Gifford.
- Queens or Castles. Wizards promote by making an opponent's piece [or pawn] and themself vanish from the board. Author: Larry L. Smith. Inventor: Gary K. Gifford.
- Queens or Castles. Wizards promote by making an opponent's piece [or pawn] and themself vanish from the board. By Gary K. Gifford.
- Querquisite. A piece whose move changes depending on the file on which it starts its move. Author: Jörg Knappen. Inventor: J. E. H. Creed.
- Querquisite Chess. Features the whimsical, irregular Querquisites,. (8x10, Cells: 72) By Abdul-Rahman Sibahi.
- Querquisite Chess. The Whimsical Querquisite on the Game Courier. By Abdul-Rahman Sibahi.
- Quest Chess. Missing description Author: Ed Friedlander.
- Quest-Chess. A popular board game, designed and marketed by Donald Benge. (8x8, Cells: 64)
- Questions and answers: Shogi. Questions and answers about Shogi (Japanese Chess). Author: Hans L. Bodlaender.
- Quex. Large variant on 10 by 10 board with 11 different pieces. (10x10, Cells: 100) By Stephen Larson.
Top of page
Total items listed: 16