Starts with the letter 'Qua'
- Quad-Square Chess. Chess on a board of 38 squares, of which six have size two by two. (7x8, Cells: 38) By David Howe.
- Quad-Square Chess . Chess on a board of 38 squares, of which six have size two by two. Author: Robert Price. Inventor: David Howe.
- Quadaptation. Use commanders to recruit better pieces. Capture your opponents commander and they lose. By realityreaper989.
- Quadd Shogi. Shogi with 4 squares for each one space in normal Shogi. (18x18, Cells: 324) By (zzo38) A. Black.
- Quadlevel 3D Chess. Four level 3d chess. (4x8x4, Cells: 128) Author: Robert Koernke Jr. Inventor: Robert Koernke Sr.
- Quadruple Besiege Chess. A variant on a "finite but unbounded" board comprising two FIDE boards notionally joined on every edge. (Cells: 128) By Charles Gilman.
- Quadruple Besiege Chess. Toroidal Variant with piece movements defined by stretches. Author: Jeremy Gabriel Good. Inventor: Charles Gilman.
- Quake Chess. Earthquakes over the board. (8x6, Cells: 46) By Abdul-Rahman Sibahi.
- Quake Chess. Quake Chess on the Game Courier. By Abdul-Rahman Sibahi.
- Quang Trung Chess. The 10th edition. By Vu Q Vo.
- Quang Trung Chess (4th edition). Variant with standard equipment, with different moving pieces, and elements of Xiangqi and FIDE-chess. (8x8, Cells: 64) By Vu Q Vo.
- Quang Trung Chess Pictures. Photo's of home made Quang Trung set. Author: David Howe. Inventor: Vu Q Vo.
- Quang Trung Chess, 2nd edition . On 10 by 10 board with seven mostly new pieces. By Vu Q Vo.
- Quang Trung Chess, 2nd Edition. On 10 by 10 board with seven mostly new pieces. (10x10, Cells: 100) By Vu Q Vo.
- Quantimex. Principles of Quantum Mechanics applied to Ultima on an hexagonal board. (Cells: 91) By Graeme C Neatham.
- Quantum Chess . Commercial variant with new pieces on 10 by 10 and 12 by 12 boards. (10x10, Cells: 100)
- Quantum Chess . Commercial variant with new pieces on 10 by 10 and 12 by 12 boards. Author: Robert Price.
- Quapent. Missing description By Joe Watson.
- Quark Chess. Missing description By tilera Ley.
- Quarter Chess. Missing description (8x8, Cells: 64) By Patrik Hedman.
- Quarterboard. Small variant with no pawns and piece drops, inspired by Chess and Shogi. By Milan Zeiske.
Total items listed: 21