Query Results for
SELECT * FROM `Item` LEFT JOIN `IndexEntry` USING (ItemID) WHERE `IsHidden` = 0 AND `Item`.`IsDeleted` = 0 AND `Language` = 'English' AND `LinkText` LIKE 'Pu%' ORDER BY `LinkText`, `Item`.`Summary` ASC LIMIT 500 OFFSET 0
- Push Chess. Pieces don't capture, but instead push each other off of the board. Author: Ed Friedlander. Inventor: Fred Galvin.
- Push Chess . Pieces don't capture, but instead push each other off of the board. Author: Marek14 . Inventor: Fred Galvin.
- Pushme-Pullyu. Moves like a Queen, and captures by approach and withdrawal. Author: Ben Good. Inventor: Fergus Duniho.
- Putback Chess. A slight variation of Replacement Chess. Captured pieces must be put on an empty square on the board. (8x8, Cells: 64) Author: Hans L. Bodlaender.
- Puzzle Shatranj. Shatranj on a 15 puzzle. (8x8, Cells: 60) By John Smith.
Redirect Your Search