Starts with the letter 'Pu'
- Push Chess . Pieces don't capture, but instead push each other off of the board. Author: Marek14 . Inventor: Fred Galvin.
- Push Chess. Pieces don't capture, but instead push each other off of the board. Author: Ed Friedlander. Inventor: Fred Galvin.
- Pushme-Pullyu. Moves like a Queen, and captures by approach and withdrawal. Author: Ben Good. Inventor: Fergus Duniho.
- Putback Chess. A slight variation of Replacement Chess. Captured pieces must be put on an empty square on the board. (8x8, Cells: 64) Author: Hans L. Bodlaender.
- Puzzle Shatranj. Shatranj on a 15 puzzle. (8x8, Cells: 60) By John Smith.
|2 'Game' entries listed||1 'Zillions of Games file' entry listed|
|1 'Java Program' entry listed||1 'Piececlopedia entry' entry listed|
|1 'Small board' entry listed||1 'Unorthodox shaped board' entry listed|
|1 'In a category all its own' entry listed|
Total items listed: 5