Starts with the letter 'Pow'
- Power Chess. Missing description Author: Ed Friedlander.
- Power Chess 1998. Taken pieces can reenter. (5x7, Cells: 39) By Ronald Hoekstra.
- Power Mover. A variant of Hostage Chess with self-capture, promotion and demotion. (8x8, Cells: 64) By Kazuto Asai.
- PowerChess . Chess with two extra squares on the middle rows. Inventor: Gerd Degens.
- Powerchess. Variant on 10 by 10 board with additional queen and combination piece per player. (10x10, Cells: 100) Author: John Ayer.
- Powerchess . Players have 24 pieces to start, with four new piece types.
|5 'Game' entries listed||1 'Java Program' entry listed|
|1 'Large board' entry listed||1 'Small board' entry listed|
|1 'Unorthodox shaped board' entry listed||1 'In a category all its own' entry listed|
Total items listed: 6