Starts with the letter 'Pow'
Bottom of page
listprimary is 1
0-9 - A - B - C - D - E - F - G - H - I - J - K - L - M - N - O - P - Q - R - S - T - U - V - W - X - Y - Z
- Power Chess. Missing description Author: Ed Friedlander.
- Power Chess 1998. Taken pieces can reenter. (5x7, Cells: 39) By Ronald Hoekstra.
- Power Mover. A variant of Hostage Chess with self-capture, promotion and demotion. (8x8, Cells: 64) By Kazuto Asai.
- PowerChess . Chess with two extra squares on the middle rows. Inventor: Gerd P. Degens.
- Powerchess. Variant on 10 by 10 board with additional queen and combination piece per player. (10x10, Cells: 100) Author: John Ayer.
- Powerchess . Players have 24 pieces to start, with four new piece types.
5 'Game' entries listed 1 'Java Program' entry listed 1 'Large board' entry listed 1 'Small board' entry listed 1 'Unorthodox shaped board' entry listed 1 'In a category all its own' entry listed
Total items listed: 6