Starts with the letter 'Pea'
Bottom of page
0-9 - A - B - C - D - E - F - G - H - I - J - K - L - M - N - O - P - Q - R - S - T - U - V - W - X - Y - Z
- Peanut Chess . Hexagonal chess variant with board in shape of peanut. Author: Marek14 . Inventor: Philip John Brady.
- Peanut Chess. Hexagonal chess variant with board in shape of peanut. (Cells: 38) By Philip John Brady.
- Peasant Revolt. Modest variant with unequal setup. (8x8, Cells: 64) Author: George Whelan. Inventor: R. L. Frey.
- Peasant Revolt. Modest variant with unequal setup. Author: Tony Quintanilla. Inventor: George Whelan.
- Peasant Revolt Chess. Eight pawns vs. three knights and pawn. Author: Ed Friedlander. Inventor: R. L. Frey.
Top of page
|2 'Game' entries listed||1 'Zillions of Games file' entry listed|
|1 'Java Program' entry listed||1 'Play by mail item' entry listed|
|2 'Board with hexagonal shaped cells' entries listed||1 'Each player has a different army' entry listed|
Total items listed: 5