Starts with the letter 'Pas'
- PASGL 312 Chess. Critters steal lunch in the forest, while trying to get close to the campfire and avoid the train. (Cells: 68) By Ralph Betza.
- PASGL 312 Notation. A way to represent PASGL 312 Chess board positions. By John Lawson.
- Pass variants. 4-player Xiang, Anglis, &c. Qi on a 10x10 board with intersecting Rivers. (10x10, Cells: 100) By Charles Gilman.
- Passed Pawns Chess. A Decimal Falcon Chess Variant. (10x10, Cells: 100) By George William Duke.
- Passed Pawns, Scorpions and Dragon. More Falcon Chess Variants. By George William Duke.
- Passive ultima. Missing description (8x8, Cells: 64) By Daniil Frolov.
Total items listed: 6