Starts with the letter 'Par'
- Para-Xiang-qi. Xiangqi with limited drops and new piece. (9x10, Cells: 90) By (zzo38) A. Black.
- Parachess. Chess on a rhombus-tiled board. (Cells: 72) By Tony Paletta.
- Parachess . Chess on a rhombus-tiled board. By Tony Paletta.
- Parachute Anywhere Chess. Pieces teleport anywhere without capturing or threatening pieces. Author: Ed Friedlander. Inventor: Edward Jackman.
- Parachute Chess. Landing units may not attack any opposing unit. Author: Ed Friedlander.
- Parachute Chess. Start with empty board and begin with dropping pieces. (8x8, Cells: 64) By Edward Jackman.
- Paradigm Chess30. Chess with Dragon Bishop and 30 positions. By Craig Willenberg and Lourenzo Van Niekerk.
- Parallel Worlds Chess. Three Boards. Two have the regular setup, while the third. Author: Ed Friedlander.
- Parity Chess. Chess on a 12x8 board with Champions and FADs added. By Kevin Pacey.
- Parsi Chess. 19th century southern Indian chess variation. (8x8, Cells: 64) Author: John Ayer. Inventor: _unknown.
- Particle Collision Chess. Taken pieces leave energy on the board that can be transformed into `mass': pieces. Author: João Pedro Neto. Inventor: João Pedro Neto and Claude Chaunier.
- Partner Chess . Commercial two and four-player variant on smaller cross-shaped board.
- Partnership Chaturanga. Missing description (8x8, Cells: 64) By Jose Carrillo.
- Partnership Mitregi. Unthemed 4-player variant with most pieces always moving toward or across the River. (8x8, Cells: 64) By Charles Gilman.
- Parton, V.R.. A page with information on V.R. Parton. Author: Jean-Louis Cazaux.
Total items listed: 15