Starts with the letter 'Pan'
- Panal: a hexagonal chess. A double-royal piece variant on a 61-hex board. (Cells: 61) By Glenn Overby II.
- Panal: a hexagonal chess . A double-royal piece variant on a 61-hex board. By Glenn Overby II.
- Pancake. A piece that moves and captures like a non-royal King or a Nightrider-style cannon. By Ralph Betza.
- Panchimera. all the king's horses - a variant that doubles the number of each FIDE piece and then adds the knight augmented pieces. (11x12, Cells: 132) By Graeme C Neatham.
- Panchimera. 33 pieces a side, includes all the knight augmented pieces. By Graeme C Neatham.
- Pandemonium. Capablanca chess + Crazyhouse. By Daphne Snowmoon.
- Panoply. A large hexagonal game with unusual pieces. By Daniel Zacharias.
- PantherChess. Variant of Capablanca Chess with two Panthers per side replacing the Archbishop and Chancellor. By James Zuercher.
|5 'Game' entries listed||1 'Zillions of Games file' entry listed|
|1 'Play by mail item' entry listed||1 'Piececlopedia entry' entry listed|
|4 'Large board' entries listed||2 'Small board' entries listed|
|3 'Board with hexagonal shaped cells' entries listed|
Total items listed: 8