Starts with the letter 'Pan'
Bottom of page
0-9 - A - B - C - D - E - F - G - H - I - J - K - L - M - N - O - P - Q - R - S - T - U - V - W - X - Y - Z
- Panal: a hexagonal chess. A double-royal piece variant on a 61-hex board. (Cells: 61) By Glenn Overby II.
- Panal: a hexagonal chess . A double-royal piece variant on a 61-hex board. By Glenn Overby II.
- Pancake. A piece that moves and captures like a non-royal King or a Nightrider-style cannon. By Ralph Betza.
- Panchimera. all the king's horses - a variant that doubles the number of each FIDE piece and then adds the knight augmented pieces. (11x12, Cells: 132) By Graeme C Neatham.
- Panchimera. 33 pieces a side, includes all the knight augmented pieces. By Graeme C Neatham.
- Pandemonium. Capablanca chess + Crazyhouse. By Daphne Snowmoon.
- Panoply. A large hexagonal game with unusual pieces. By Daniel Zacharias.
- PantherChess. Variant of Capablanca Chess with two Panthers per side replacing the Archbishop and Chancellor. By James Zuercher.
Top of page
Total items listed: 8