Starts with the letter 'Nuc'
- Nuclear Chess. When pieces take, the square becomes impassable and all surrounding pieces disappear. (8x8, Cells: 64) By Jason Shields.
- Nuclear Chess. Play Nuclear Chess on the Play-By-Mail System! Author: Jason Shields and Tony Quintanilla. Inventor: Jason Shields.
- Nuclear Chess . Program that plays Nuclear Chess on Linux or Mac OS X. Author: Harald Bartel. Inventor: Jason Shields.
- Nuclear Chess Play-By-Mail game. Examine this game! Author: Jason Shields and Tony Quintanilla. Inventor: Jason Shields.
- Nuclear Pawns Chess. Every time you move a pawn, there is a 1/10 chance of it exploding and destroying itself and all adjacent pieces. Author: Seth McGinnis. Inventor: Erik Wilson.
|2 'Game' entries listed||1 'Program' entry listed|
|2 'Play by mail item' entries listed||1 'Uses dice' entry listed|
Total items listed: 5