Starts with the letter 'Not'
- Not a chess variant. Rules of a chess variant on a board with 41 squares. (7x7, Cells: 41) By Alexandre Muñiz.
- Not a Dodgson System Chess. Four player variant, using Alice chess movement. Win by taking most of the eliminated players pieces. (7x6x2, Cells: 84) By Hans L. Bodlaender.
- Not Chess. Mixes elements of Chinese and FIDE Chess. By Jim Reynolds.
- Not-particularly-new Chess . A fairly restrainted variant on a 9x8 board, with Cardinals, Unicorns and Jesters. By Peter Aronson.
- Not-Particularly-New Chess. A fairly restrainted variant on a 9x8 board, with Cardinals, Unicorns and Jesters. (9x8, Cells: 72) By Peter Aronson.
- Not-so colorbound cylindrical chess. Game only with pieces, that would be colorbound on normal board. (7x8, Cells: 56) By Daniil Frolov.
- Notake Shogi. All pieces stay on the Shogi board at all times. (9x9, Cells: 81) By Charles Gilman.
- Notchess. A family of games with Chess and Chess-Variant pieces but no King. () By Charles Gilman.
- Nothin. Missing description By Daniel Robert MacDuff.
- Nothing Chess. Missing description By Daniel Robert MacDuff.
Total items listed: 10