Starts with the letter 'Nem'
- Nemesis Chess. Missing description Author: Ed Friedlander. Inventor: Philip M. Cohen.
- Nemesis Chess. Some pawns are replaced by the Nemesis, which moves only toward the enemy king and cannot be captured by pawns or kings. Author: Ben M Reiniger. Inventor: Philip M. Cohen.
- Nemoroth Notation. A notation and diagram scheme to be used when playing The Game of Nemoroth by mail or e-mail. By John Lawson.
- Nemoroth, The Game of. For the sake of your sanity, do not read this variant! (8x8, Cells: 64) By Ralph Betza.
- Nemoroth. A Visit to. Ralph visits Nemoroth in a dream, and reports a game by its greatest champion. By Ralph Betza.
|2 'Game' entries listed||1 'Reference item' entry listed|
|1 'Java Program' entry listed||1 'Sample Game' entry listed|
|3 'In a category all its own' entries listed|
Total items listed: 5