Starts with the letter 'Nar'
- Narikin Shogi. Shogi with promoted gold generals. (9x9, Cells: 81) By (zzo38) A. Black.
- Narnia Chess. Chess played on both the outside and inside of a soccer ball. (Cells: 52) By David Cannon.
- Narnia Chess . Chess, played on both the outside and inside of a social ball, with the Pentagons as "gateways" between the two. By David Cannon.
- Narrassetch. Hexagonal chess game playable with ordinary chess set. By Neil Fernandez.
- Narrassetch (70 and 91 hex versions). Hexagonal chess game playable with ordinary chess set. By Neil Fernandez.
- The Narrow . The website of Shamus Shafer, who makes custom chess boards and chess tables at reasonable prices.
- Narrow Chess. Variant on 2 by 20 board. (2x20, Cells: 40) By Peter Aronson.
- Narrow Chess . Variant on 2 by 20 board. Author: Marek14 . Inventor: Peter Aronson.
- Narrowness. Board filled with pawns and two kings per player. (8x8, Cells: 64) By Sergey Sirotkin.
- Narrowness Chess. Many pawns. Author: Ed Friedlander. Inventor: Sergey Sirotkin.
Total items listed: 10