Starts with the letter 'Mut'
- Mutant Chess . Pieces mutate during the game.
- Mutation Chess. Pieces that capture become the type of piece they captured. (8x8, Cells: 64) Author: Alessandro Castelli. Inventor: John E. Bosley.
- Mutation Chess. Units other than kings transform into whatever they capture. Queens do not move to give check. Author: Ed Friedlander. Inventor: John E. Bosley.
- Mutatis Mutandis. Astonishing variant featuring 22 different changelings at random setups. (8x8, Cells: 64) By Carlos Cetina.
- Mutators. Article discussing the concept of Mutators. Author: João Pedro Neto.
- Mutual stalemate with all pieces. Construct a mutual stalemate setup using all 32 pieces. By Michiel de Bondt.
|3 'Game' entries listed||1 'Problem' entry listed|
|1 'Reference item' entry listed||1 'Java Program' entry listed|
|1 'Orthodox chess' entry listed||2 'In a category all its own' entries listed|
|2 'Solitaire game, puzzle or chess problem' entries listed|
Total items listed: 6