Starts with the letter 'Mul'
- Mulligan Stew Chess. 42-Square Swapping-Mage Teleporting-Assassin Dual-Color-Bound-King Limited-Double-Move Leaping-Pawn Chess. (6x7, Cells: 42) By Peter Aronson.
- Mulligan Stew Chess . 42-Square Swapping-Mage Teleporting-Assassin Dual-Color-Bound-King Limited-Double-Move Leaping-Pawn Chess. By Peter Aronson.
- Multi-chess. Chess variants for three or four players. By Bert Meerman.
- Multi-Dimensional Multi-Player (MDMP) Chess. 2-8 player Chess, traditional and alternate armies, optional laser. By Donald Cimics.
- Multi-King Chess. Missing description (8x8, Cells: 64) By Roberto Lavieri.
- Multichess. Four player chess variant. Author: Alfred Pfeiffer. Inventor: Dietrich Gläß.
- Multimove Chess. Players spend points to make multiple moves. (8x8, Cells: 64) By David Howe.
- Multimove FIDE Chess. Each turn utilizes a number of points that get applied to movement. Author: Jeremy Gabriel Good. Inventor: David Howe.
- Multipath Chess Pieces. Suggests adding "multi-path" pieces to leapers and riders classification of pieces. Author: George William Duke.
- Multiplayer Chess Rules. A discussion of rules issues for multiple player chess games. Author: Jason65 .
- Multiplayer chess variants. Additional rules for chess variants with more players. By Derick Peterson.
- Multiple Displacers. A multiple displacer is a version of a piece that can capture enemy pieces partway along a longer move. Author: Charles Gilman.
- Multiple Formations. A proposal to add a set of formations to Chess. (8x8, Cells: 64) By Rich Hutnik.
- Multiple Occupancy Miscellany. Various chess variants with multiple pieces per square. (8x8, Cells: 64) By Ralph Betza.
- Multiple of 10 Checkmate. Missing description (8x8, Cells: 64) By Calvin Jack Pomerantz.
- Multiple of 10 Checkmate. Variant where you can only checkmate or be checkmated on move 10, 20, 30, ect.. By Calvin Jack Pomerantz.
- Multivariant Tournament 2003. 2003 Multivariant PBEM tournament headquarters page. Author: Glenn Overby II.
Total items listed: 17