Starts with the letter 'Mit'
- MiTaWi. A variant combining elements on Mitregi, Taijitu Qi, and Wildeurasian Qi. (14x12, Cells: 64) By Charles Gilman.
- Mitosis Chess. Each captured major piece in this game returns to the board as the two or three pieces it originally consisted of. (9x9, Cells: 81) By Alex Malphrus.
- Mitred Framing 1: 8x8 to 10x10. Adding a rim of forward-only pieces around a FIDE-size board. (10x10, Cells: 100) By Charles Gilman.
- Mitred Framing 2: 9 files to 10x10. Puts most pieces of 9-file variants on FIDE board and adds extra rim including middle-file piece and Shogi-style extras. (10x10, Cells: 100) By Charles Gilman.
- Mitred Framing 3: 6x6 to 8x8. Adding a rim of forward-only pieces around a 6x6 board. (8x8, Cells: 64) By Charles Gilman.
- Mitregi. Larger Shogi variant with more powerful diagonal pieces. (10x9, Cells: 90) By Charles Gilman.
- Mitregi with compounds of duals. An extra border around the Gnuqi and Wildebishogi array houses forward-only counterparts. (11x11, Cells: 121) By Charles Gilman.
- Mitsugumi Shogi. Smaller variant of Suzumu Shogi on a 13x13 board. By Adam DeWitt.
|8 'Game' entries listed||6 'Large board' entries listed|
|1 'Oriental' entry listed||2 'Xiangqi, or Xiangqi-based' entries listed|
|7 'Shogi, or Shogi-based' entries listed|
Total items listed: 8