Starts with the letter 'Mil'
- Military Chess. 19th century commercial chess variant. (8x8, Cells: 64) Author: Hans L. Bodlaender. Inventor: E. Joseph Cossman.
- Millennial Chess. Variant on 12 by 12 board with new pieces. (12x12, Cells: 144) By John William Brown.
- Millennium 3D Chess (tm) . (Link.). Inventor: William L. D’Agostino.
- Millennium Chess . Commercial variant on 15 by 8 board with almost twice the normal set of pieces.
- Millennium Chess Preset. This is the preset for Millennium Chess. Author: Rich Hutnik.
- Millennium Chu Shogi . http://pika.cs.nctu.edu.tw/lit/MillenniumShogi.zip. By Yu Ren Dong.
- Millinn3um (M3) Chess. varied opening positions for each player, two sets standard pieces per player, symmetrical piece drops, two kings each. By Michael Williams.
Total items listed: 7