Starts with the letter 'Mic'
- Michael's Chess. An elaboration of Lord Dunsany's Chess with varying Pawn sides. By Roger Cooper.
- Michell's Proposal. Pawns may underpromote on next-to-last rank. Author: Ed Friedlander. Inventor: R. P. Michell.
- Michelson's Chess. Each side moves first a red unit, then a white unit. Author: Ed Friedlander.
- Microorganism Chess. A 16x16 board with pieces that behave like micro-organisms. (16x16, Cells: 256) By Mark Hedden.
- Microshogi . Small shogi variant on a 4 by 5 board. Inventor: Oyama Yasuharu.
- Microshogi. Small shogi variant on a 4 by 5 board. (4x5, Cells: 20) Author: Hans L. Bodlaender. Inventor: Oyama Yasuharu.
Total items listed: 6