Starts with the letter 'Mer'
- Mercenary Pawn Chess. Use either side's pawns to capture units. Author: Ed Friedlander. Inventor: Tony Paletta.
- Mercurial Chess. A variant on 42 squares with a satallite board and the rescue of captured pieces. (6x6, Cells: 42) By Mark Hedden.
- Mercurial Chess . A variant on 42 squares with a satallite board and the rescure of captured pieces. Author: Peter Aronson. Inventor: Mark Hedden.
- Mercury. War on Mercury between many weird creatures. (8x8, Cells: 64) By Daniel Robert MacDuff.
- Merger Chess. Pieces are merged into the capturing piece. (8x8, Cells: 64) By Mike Reeves-McMillan.
- Meridian Chess. Introducing the Meridian, bishop-capture combined with bifurcated bounce-move, on an H-board (zrf available). By M Winther.
|4 'Game' entries listed||1 'Zillions of Games file' entry listed|
|1 'Java Program' entry listed||1 'Large board' entry listed|
|2 'Small board' entries listed||3 'Unorthodox shaped board' entries listed|
|2 'In a category all its own' entries listed|
Total items listed: 6