Query Results for
SELECT * FROM `IndexEntry` LEFT JOIN Item USING (ItemID) WHERE `IsHidden` = 0 AND `Item`.`IsDeleted` = 0 AND `Language` = 'English' AND `LinkText` LIKE 'Mat%' ORDER BY `LinkText` ASC LIMIT 500 OFFSET 0
- Mat-al-magnun. The fool's mate in Shatranj.
- Mate in two moves. Old mate in two problem from 1859. Author: Hans L. Bodlaender. Inventor: Samuel Loyd.
- Mathewson's Hexagonal Chess. Glinski Hexagonal chess, but with different layout. By Richmond Mathewson.
- Matrix Chess. Chess played on a tessellation of pentagons and diamonds. The name comes from the matrix in which diamonds are found. (14x14, Cells: 196) By David Cannon.
- Matrix Chess . Chess played on a board of tessellating pentagons and diamonds. By David Cannon.
- Matron Chess. Introducing the peculiar Matron queen, which makes regular chess more aggressive (zrf available). By M Winther.
Redirect Your Search