Query Results for
SELECT * FROM `IndexEntry` LEFT JOIN Item USING (ItemID) WHERE `IsHidden` = 0 AND `Item`.`IsDeleted` = 0 AND `Language` = 'English' AND `LinkText` LIKE 'Mas%' ORDER BY `LinkText` ASC LIMIT 500 OFFSET 0
- Masking Chess. Mask and move pieces so they are invisible to the opponent. (8x8, Cells: 64) By James Lummel.
- Masonic Chess. Game played on a Masonic tile board. Author: KelvinFox. Inventor: George Dekle.
- Mastering Chechmates, by Neil McDonald. A review of a book. Author: Hans L. Bodlaender.
- Mastery . A Game of Skill for Two Players. Inventor: S John Ross.
- Mastodon Chess. Standard pieces plus two Mastodons per side. A strategical big-board variant. By M Winther.
- Mastodon Chess (8x10). Standard pieces plus two Mastodons per side. A strategical big-board variant. By M Winther.
Redirect Your Search