Starts with the letter 'Lit'
- Litrof. Variant on 42 squares played with stacks of Icehouse pyramids, where different color pyramids give stacks different powers. (5x8, Cells: 42) By Glenn Overby II.
- Little Cheops. Large variant with extra rules governing game play. (9x9, Cells: 81) By B. Gregory Johnson.
- Little Cheops. Missing description By (zzo38) A. Black.
- Little Dragon Chess. Modern small variant of Xiangqi on board of 41 squares. (5x7, Cells: 41) By Peter Aronson.
- Little Dragon Chess . Modern small variant of Xiangqi on board of 41 squares. By Peter Aronson.
- Little Great Chess. Chess on an 8 by 8 board with lots of new pieces, and rules like prisoner exchanges, throne ascensions, reinforcements. (8x8, Cells: 64) By Terry H. Jones.
- Little River Chess. A 46 square variant based loosely on Chinese Chess. (6x9, Cells: 46) By Gary K. Gifford.
- Little River Chess. 46 Cell game with Chinese Chess influence. Kings confined to palaces. By Gary K. Gifford.
- Little Trio. Small variant combining Chess, Shogi, and Xiang-Qi. (7x7, Cells: 49) By Jared B. McComb.
- Little Trio. Missing description Author: Nick Wolff. Inventor: Jared B. McComb.
Total items listed: 10