Starts with the letter 'Kor'
Bottom of page
listprimary is 1
0-9 - A - B - C - D - E - F - G - H - I - J - K - L - M - N - O - P - Q - R - S - T - U - V - W - X - Y - Z
- Korean Carrera. Missing description (15x10, Cells: 150) By Daniil Frolov.
- Korean Chess. The variant of chess played in Korea. Author: Ed Friedlander.
- Korean Chess . An extensive description of Korean Chess. (9x10, Cells: 90) Author: Roleigh Martin.
- Korean Chess. Play Korea's regional Chess variant on Game Courier. Author: Fergus Duniho.
- Korean Chess. Korean Chess: presentation plus a strong Zillions implementation. Author: M Winther.
- Korean Chess Photos. Photos of a traditional Korean Chess set on a homemade board. Author: Fergus Duniho.
- Korean Chess: photo's. Photo's of Korean chess set with plastic pieces. Author: Hans L. Bodlaender.
- Korean Chess: photo's (2). Photo's of original Korean chess set. Author: Hans L. Bodlaender.
- Korean Games. With Notes on the Corresponding Games of China and Japan. Author: Stewart Culin.
- Korean Random Chess. A Korean Chess variation with a random setup and a few new rules. (9x10, Cells: 90) By Jose Carrillo.
- Korean Shogi. Shogi variant where pieces move like a friendly piece directly behind it. (9x9, Cells: 81)
- Korean vs Western Chess. Red pieces are from Korean Chess, black pieces are from Western Chess.
- Korkser Chess. Local rules in parts of Germany. Author: Ed Friedlander.
- Korkser Chess II. Same as Korkser Chess, but without initial double pawn moves. Author: Ed Friedlander.
Total items listed: 14