Starts with the letter 'Jun'
Bottom of page
0-9 - A - B - C - D - E - F - G - H - I - J - K - L - M - N - O - P - Q - R - S - T - U - V - W - X - Y - Z
- Jungle game. Photo's of a home made set. Author: Jean-Luc Muraro.
- The Jungle Game. Simulated conflict between animal kingdoms. (7x9, Cells: 63) Author: Hans L. Bodlaender and Jean-Louis Cazaux.
- Jungles and Mountains Chess. Chess with hindering terrain that must be removed to free up piece movement. (8x8, Cells: 64) By Gary K. Gifford.
- Jungles and Mountains Chess. Bull-Dozers must clear through jungle brush and Engineers must make passages through mountains to free up piece movement. By Gary K. Gifford.
- Junta Chess. The king and his knights are the junta. Author: Ed Friedlander. Inventor: Tony Paletta.
Top of page
|2 'Game' entries listed||1 'Photograph page' entry listed|
|1 'Java Program' entry listed||1 'Play by mail item' entry listed|
|2 'Oriental' entries listed||1 'War game' entry listed|
Total items listed: 5