Starts with the letter 'Jou'
- Journalist's Chess. Journalist is movable to any position but no capture. (8x8, Cells: 64) By (zzo38) A. Black.
- Joust . Two knights. Squares cannot be revisited. Author: Gerry Quinn.
- Joust. Two knights. Squares cannot be revisited. Author: Ed Friedlander.
- Joust. Missing description Author: Gerry Quinn.
- Joust Chess. Rotating pieces, long range movement, adjacent capture, both in one turn using different directions. By Jeff Cornell.
|2 'Game' entries listed||1 'Program' entry listed|
|1 'Zillions of Games file' entry listed||1 'Java Program' entry listed|
|4 'In a category all its own' entries listed|
Total items listed: 5