Query Results for
SELECT * FROM `Item` LEFT JOIN `IndexEntry` USING (ItemID) WHERE `IsHidden` = 0 AND `Item`.`IsDeleted` = 0 AND `Language` = 'English' AND `LinkText` LIKE 'Jo%' ORDER BY `LinkText`, `Item`.`Summary` ASC LIMIT 500 OFFSET 0
- Joari-Joara. West Indian variant in which you may capture a guarded piece if and only if the move gives discovered check. Author: Ed Friedlander.
- Jocly. An html-based web platform for playing 2-player abstract stategy games. Author: Michel Gutierrez.
- Joe Joyce Hyperchess. Easy to play 3D Chess variant where pieces can act on small board or large board. Author: Jeremy Gabriel Good. Inventor: Joe Joyce.
- John Savard's Three-Dimensional Chess. Missing description By John Savard.
- John Smith's Very Unofficial 47 Square Chess Variant Contest. Yes, just as the title says! I hope this is legal! By John Smith.
- Joker. Moves like last piece moved by the opponent. Author: Hans L. Bodlaender.
- Joko Urtaroak . Modern large version of Game of Four Seasons; four player chess variant. By Glenn Overby II.
- Joko Urtaroak. Modern large version of Game of Four Seasons; four player chess variant. (10x10, Cells: 84) By Glenn Overby II.
- Joshua's Chess . Missing description Author: Michael Nelson. Inventor: Joshua Nelson.
- Joshua's Chess. Missing description (12x12, Cells: 144) Author: Michael Nelson. Inventor: Joshua Nelson.
- Journalist's Chess. Journalist is movable to any position but no capture. (8x8, Cells: 64) By (zzo38) A. Black.
- Joust. Missing description Author: Gerry Quinn.
- Joust . Two knights. Squares cannot be revisited. Author: Gerry Quinn.
- Joust. Two knights. Squares cannot be revisited. Author: Ed Friedlander.
- Joust Chess. Rotating pieces, long range movement, adjacent capture, both in one turn using different directions. By Jeff Cornell.
- The Jovan Army. An army for Chess with Different Armies featuring heavy pieces that move forward slowly. By Ralph Betza.
- Joyful Chess. One special square enhances a piece's powers, the other diminishes them. Author: Ed Friedlander. Inventor: Karl Schulz.
Redirect Your Search