Starts with the letter 'Inf'
Bottom of page
listprimary is 1
0-9 - A - B - C - D - E - F - G - H - I - J - K - L - M - N - O - P - Q - R - S - T - U - V - W - X - Y - Z
- Infantry Chess. Small chess variant with short range pieces. (9x9, Cells: 43) By Erez Schatz.
- Infantry Chess . Small chess variant with short range pieces. Author: Uri Bruck. Inventor: Erez Schatz.
- Infima. Missing description By Johnny Luken.
- Infinite Board Chess. Imagine the board is an infinite grid. By Keith Douglas.
- Infinite Chess. Chess on on infinite board. Author: Hans L. Bodlaender. Inventor: Tim Converse.
- Infinite Chess . Link to publishers website.
- Infinite Chess. Extends Chess to larger, even infinite, boards. () By Tony Thomas.
- Infinite Chess Photographs. Photos of an Infinite Chess set. Author: Hans L. Bodlaender.
- Infinite Recursion Chess. Another mega-chess type game. (8x8x2, Cells: 128) By David Howe.
- Infinite Ring Chess. Experimental variant with board shaped as ring. (16x4, Cells: 64) By Robert J. Bell.
- Influence Chess. Pieces on the top or bottom layer influence which chess pieces may move on the middle layer. (4x7x3, Cells: 84) By Samuel H. Bell.
- Influence Chess . Pieces on the top or bottom layer influence which chess pieces may move on the middle layer. Author: Jens Markmann. Inventor: Samuel H. Bell.
- Influenced 8-Leveled 3D Alice Chess. A combination of Influence and Alice Chess on a 3D board. (8x8x8, Cells: 512)
- Information on Chinese Chess playing cards. Missing description Author: Stephen Leary.
- Information on historic chess variants. Missing description
- Information on: Master Chess Triple Game. Two players play on three boards connected by corridors. Author: Hans L. Bodlaender. Inventor: Rein Keulen.
Total items listed: 16