Query Results for
SELECT * FROM `Item` LEFT JOIN `IndexEntry` USING (ItemID) WHERE `IsHidden` = 0 AND `Item`.`IsDeleted` = 0 AND `Language` = 'English' AND `LinkText` LIKE 'Ic%' ORDER BY `LinkText`, `Item`.`Summary` ASC LIMIT 500 OFFSET 0
- ICBM Chess. I(inter)-C(hess)B(oard) M(issle) Chess, where you can throw a piece to capture as well as make normal moves. (8x8, Cells: 64) By Eric Driscoll.
- Ice Age Chess. Every 20th move, the board freezes and ice cubes appear on almost every empty square. (8x8, Cells: 64) By Köksal Karakus.
- Ice Age Chess. Blocks of ice cover the board at intervals. Author: Ed Friedlander. Inventor: Köksal Karakus.
- Ice Hockey Chess. Chess variant based upon rules of (Ice) Hockey. (8x10, Cells: 68) By Francois Tremblay.
- Icehouse . Set of pyramids you can play several games with, including Martian chess.
- iChess. Missing description (8x8, Cells: 64) By Pangus Ho.
- iChess . Missing description By Pangus Ho.
- Iconographic Chinese Pieces. Icons of Xiangqi pieces in Western style. Author: Fergus Duniho.
Redirect Your Search