Starts with the letter 'Hy'
- Hybrids. Standard pieces combine and split. (8x8, Cells: 64)
- Hydra Chess . Captured pieces return. Regrown pieces will be of lesser value. By Karl Scherer.
- Hydrant Chess . Special rules govern how pieces move between four quadrants of the board. Author: Marek14 .
- Hyperchess . Commercial page, advertising beautiful but expensive 3-dimensional chess sets. (Link.).
- Hyperchess. Photo's of hexagonal chess variant from 1971. Author: Hans L. Bodlaender. Inventor: W. D. Groman.
- Hyperchess . At the beginning of the game, you specify pieces that disappear from the board and reappear at a later turn. Author: Hans L. Bodlaender.
- Hyperchess. A chess variant on a board representing 4-D space that closely parallels traditional Chess. (x4, Cells: 256) By Joe Joyce.
- Hyperchess. A chess variant on a board representing 4-D space that closely parallels traditional Chess. Author: Larry L. Smith. Inventor: Joe Joyce.
- Hyperchess4. Hyperchess updated: changed rules, discussion, sample game, etc. By Joe Joyce.
- HyperModern Shatranj. Missing description (8x8, Cells: 64) By Joe Joyce.
- HyperModern Shatranj. Missing description By Joe Joyce.
- Hyperspace Chess. Units travelling more than 1 square go through hyperspace. Author: Ed Friedlander. Inventor: João Pedro Neto.
- Hyperspace Chess. When moving more than one square, pieces travel some turns in hyperspace before arriving at their destination. (8x8, Cells: 64) By João Pedro Neto.
- Hypnotic Chess. You may move opposing pieces your pieces attack. (8x8, Cells: 64) By Dan Troyka.
- Hypnotic Chess . You may move opposing pieces your pieces attack. By Dan Troyka.
Total items listed: 15