Query Results for
SELECT * FROM `Item` LEFT JOIN `IndexEntry` USING (ItemID) WHERE `IsHidden` = 0 AND `Item`.`IsDeleted` = 0 AND `Language` = 'English' AND `LinkText` LIKE 'Hu%' ORDER BY `LinkText`, `Item`.`Summary` ASC LIMIT 500 OFFSET 0
- Hubbub. Preset for Hubbub, a short-range version of Brouhaha. By Greg Strong.
- Hubbub. A variant of Bruhaha with more short-range pieces. (8x8, Cells: 72) By Greg Strong.
- Hullabaloo. Fusion, fission game with drops, giant conglomerations and two types of activation. By Jeremy Gabriel Good.
- Humpmitregi. Larger Shogi variant with more powerful diagonal pieces. (10x9, Cells: 90) By Charles Gilman.
- Humpty Dumpty Chess. Cannon-using variant inspired by history of the character Humpty Dumpty. (12x8, Cells: 96) By Charles Gilman.
- Hunt Chess. Huntsman Chess and Groundskeeper Chess. Author: John Smith. Inventor: Yu Ren Dong and John Smith.
- Hunt, Ethan. Website of Ethan Hunt. Author: Ethan Hunt.
- Hunter-Falcon Chess. Two new kinds of runner are added only during the course of the game. Author: Ed Friedlander.
- Hunterbeest. Large variant with one each of distinctive Nimrod pieces, and of similar set of oblique pieces. (11x10, Cells: 110) By Charles Gilman.
- Huntsman Chess . Missing description By Yu Ren Dong.
- Huntsman Chess. Missing description (9x9, Cells: 80) By Yu Ren Dong.
- Hurricane Chess. Move as many of your units as you like, once each, each turn. Author: Ed Friedlander.
Redirect Your Search