Starts with the letter 'How'
- How to Design and Post Your Own Game. A reference for those who want to post their own games here. Author: Fergus Duniho.
- How to Enforce Rules in Game Courier. A tutorial on programming a rule-enforcing preset in the GAME Code language. Author: Fergus Duniho.
- How to Make Some Fairy Chess Pieces. How to alter standard plastic Chess pieces into various Fairy pieces. By Bernard Hempseed.
- How to Make Your Game Display Legal Moves in Game Courier. A Game Courier Tutorial. Author: Fergus Duniho.
- How to play chess on the internet?. Information on online playing of chess. Author: Pavel Tikhomirov.
- How to Play Chess: The Rules. YouTube Video on How to Play Chess. Author: Fergus Duniho.
- How to Play Shogi. A book on Japanese chess, Shogi.
- How to Program Games with the Fairychess Include File in Game Co. Missing description
- How to Program Multi-Move Variants for Game Courier. A tutorial with examples borrowed from code for Marseillais Chess and Extra Move Chess. Author: Fergus Duniho.
- How to Program Piece Drops for Game Courier. A tutorial on including Shogi-style piece drops in a Game Courier preset. Author: Fergus Duniho.
- How to Program Variants with Multi-Move Pieces in Game Courier. A tutorial on how to create variants with multi-move pieces in them. By Adam DeWitt.
- Howell's Chess. The usual array and moves on a 10x10 board. Author: Ed Friedlander. Inventor: C. S. Howell.
- Howitzer Chess. Introducing another piece named Howitzer, a fearful form of cannon, on the H-board. For the advanced tactician. With zrf. By M Winther.
Total items listed: 13