Starts with the letter 'Gus'
Bottom of page
listprimary is 1
0-9 - A - B - C - D - E - F - G - H - I - J - K - L - M - N - O - P - Q - R - S - T - U - V - W - X - Y - Z
- Guschess . Pieces can freely move in one of 38 areas on the board. Author: Marek14 . Inventor: Gustavo A. Vargas.
- Guschess. Pieces can freely move in one of 38 areas on the board. (8x8, Cells: 38) By Gustavo A. Vargas.
- Gustav III's Chess. Invented by King Gustav III of Sweden (1746-92). Author: M Winther. Inventor: King Gustav III of Sweden.
- Gustavian Adjutant Chess. Standard chess with empty extra corner squares and extended castling (with zrf). By M Winther.
- Gustavian Camelrider Chess. Camelriders and regular pieces on a Gustavian (68squares) board. By M Winther.
- Gustavian Cannon Chess. Featuring the remarkable Swedish Cannon on a Gustavian board, where it thrives (zrf available). By M Winther.
- Gustavian Cannonrider Chess. Cannonriders and regular pieces on a Gustavian (68 squares) board. Cannonriders move differently depending on square colour. By M Winther.
- Gustavian-Camelrider Chess (with Scorpions). Camelriders and Scorpions on a 68 square Gustavian board. By M Winther.
- Gustavian-Cannon Chess. The Swedish Cannon moves like a Korean Cannon, but can move like a rook if it cannot jump (+zrf). By M Winther.
Total items listed: 9