Starts with the letter 'Gal'
Bottom of page
0-9 - A - B - C - D - E - F - G - H - I - J - K - L - M - N - O - P - Q - R - S - T - U - V - W - X - Y - Z
- Gala. Medieval game of German farmers. (10x10, Cells: 100) Author: Hans L. Bodlaender.
- Gala . Historical German variant from the Middle Ages. Author: Michael Asher.
- Gala. Historical German variant from the Middle Ages. Author: Tony Quintanilla.
- Gala (Farmer's Chess). Gala, a medieval cross between chess and tafl games. New rules reconstruction (with zrf). By M Winther.
- Gala set photos. Missing description Author: Hans L. Bodlaender.
- Gala Xiang-Qi. Crossover game. (16x16, Cells: 256) By Daniil Frolov.
- Galachess. Hexagonal variation from 1980. Author: Ed Friedlander. Inventor: Mathew B. Harrer.
- Galactic Graphics. Download this new set of graphics used in Roberto Lavieri's games! Author: Roberto Lavieri.
Top of page
Total items listed: 8