Query Results for
SELECT * FROM `IndexEntry` LEFT JOIN Item USING (ItemID) WHERE `IsHidden` = 0 AND `Item`.`IsDeleted` = 0 AND `Language` = 'English' AND `LinkText` LIKE 'Ful%' ORDER BY `LinkText` ASC LIMIT 500 OFFSET 0
- Full Cavalry. Rooks are replaced by Lancers and castling is still legal. By JT K.
- Full Double Chess. 32 pieces each, including all combinations of the basic Chess pieces, on a 16x8 square board. (16x8, Cells: 128) By Sergey Sirotkin.
- Full Double Chess . 32 pieces each, including all combinations of the basic Chess pieces, on a 16x8 square board. Author: Peter Aronson. Inventor: Sergey Sirotkin.
- Full House. Missing description (8x8, Cells: 64) By Topher Gayle.
- Full house hexagonal chess. Game with 50 pieces. (11x11, Cells: 91) By Kevin Pacey.
- Full house hexagonal chess. Hexagonal game with 50 pieces. By Kevin Pacey.
- FullBoard Chess . Missing description By Ken Franklin.
- Fuller's Proposal. Bishops can also move and capture as knights. Author: Ed Friedlander. Inventor: F. G. Fuller.
Redirect Your Search